Regulated to Provide Investment Advice
We are licenced to provide a wide range of services including Portfolio Management, Corporate Finance and Estate Planning.
ACT London Limited is regulated to conduct Designated Professional Body Investment Activities under DPB investment licence number 013079.
FCA REGULATED ENTITIES
We act for a number of FCA regulated clients ranging from small owner-managed businesses to medium and large entities. We act for a broad spectrum of regulated clients in the sector covering below entities:
- Investment funds
- Fund managers
- Independent financial advisers
- Asset managers
- Private equity firms
- Corporate finance advisory boutiques
We provide a full range of services to our clients. Our service offerings include:
- The provision of statutory and regulatory audit and assurance services
- Assistance with the preparation of business plans and financial forecasting
- Assistance with the preparation of FCA financial returns
- Tax planning and mitigation advice, including structuring and remuneration strategies
- Tax compliance support, covering personal tax, corporation tax, payroll and VAT
- Accountancy and bookkeeping outsourcing
- Guidance on the application of International Financial Reporting Standards and UK GAAP
Our experience within the sector and assistance provided to our FCA Regulated clients
- Assisting and advising clients with filing the various GABRIEL returns to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This includes assisting and checking capital adequacy requirement calculations
- Advising on tax efficient structures for new FCA regulated business entities and restructuring existing business combinations to adapt to changes in FCA rules and Government legislation
- Advising on the latest FCA reporting and compliance requirements
- Reviewing and reporting on internal control weaknesses and assisting with designing and implementing improvements to the entities’ systems and controls
- Specialist tax advice covering a range of FCA regulated business entities from LLP’s, limited companies including providing advice to individual partners
- Preparing consolidated management and Yearend accounts including various branches located in EEA and other jurisdiction. Reconciling intercompany accounts and group accounts on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assisting client with Recharge of expenses incurred on behalf of funds, Portfolio companies and ongoing deals on regular basis as well as looking after their reconciliation.
- Assisted FCA regulated clients to implement best practice for HR processes including Employer Handbook, HR letters, ACCA approved Appraisal Forms and many others requirements including setting up Auto enrolment process and finding the pension provider.
- Advising and assisting clients in getting Group VAT registration in order to reduce VAT burden on intra group invoicing especially entities incorporated in the UK.
Our sector expertise can help you manage smoothly key issues such as:
- Accounting for Rent free period and Lease Premiums
- Recharges and reconciliation of expenses incurred on behalf of fund entities and Portfolio companies/ongoing deals and resulting VAT issues from it.
- Compliance with FCA handbooks and regulations.
- Capital allowances provisions tangible and intangible assets
- Designed Salary rules and mixed partnership rules for LLP’s
- Alert with keys issues which have an impact on Capital adequacy requirement and partners overdrawn positions within LLP.
If you require further information on ACT London services to FCA Regulated Entities, please contact us at email@example.com
High Quality, Tailored Services
Our Mission is to help Top International Firms in London with every business need. Located in the Heart of Mayfair we are perfectly positioned to ACT as your Operational, Accounting, Tax and Compliance team.
ACT London is a UK chartered accountancy practice member of the Institute Of Chartered Accountants In England and Wales (ICAEW), which provides a wide range of accounting, taxation, compliance and business advisory services to UK and overseas clients.
By drawing on an international dynamic and multi-skilled work-force, we are able to provide a personal service of the highest standard, guaranteeing continuity and nurturing trust in all client relationships.
From start-up through to business development and reorganisations, ACT London provides comprehensive technical, administrative and support services aimed at fulfilling the ever-changing needs of its clients, ensuring compliance with applicable statutory regulations.
Having developed strong professional relationships with an international network of selected advisers over the years.
ACT London is able to offer integrated and multidisciplinary solutions and allow its clients to have in ACT London a single point of contact.
ART & LUXURY
Strategically located in the heart of Mayfair, London, boasting the world’s major art and fashion district, the firm specialises in advising several international luxury brands as well as art dealers, galleries, collectors and investors providing a full range of services including bookkeeping, accounting, specialist VAT services (e.g. margin scheme), taxation, incorporation of activities in various locations as well as wealth management and media contacts.
If you require further information on ACT London services to Art & Luxury firms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail & Fashion
We act for a number of high profile West End retail firms, including many fashion brands and UK subsidiaries of listed groups.
Not only ACT is able to provide a fully integrated service to retailers (from audit to management accounting and taxation), we can also provide advice on implementation of internal control procedures to help improve the effectiveness of key processes.
Some internal control procedures we help retailers to implement are:
- Stock take procedure: ACT can help implement multi-location stock take procedures including:
- Organising the stock take calendar,
- Pre-inventory preparation,
- Inventory preparation,
- Inventory count,
- Post inventory verification,
- Trend analysis and anomaly identification.
- Management Accounts: We assist retailers in implementing their monthly group reporting procedures, including: –
- Organising reporting monthly deadlines from shops and concessions,
- Implementation of Cut-off preparation,
- Design & Implementation of Group reporting file,
- Report to the Group Finance Director including analysis of key variances.
- HR: We can implement best practice HR processes including, Employer Handbook, HR letters, ACCA approved Appraisal Forms and many others
- Sales Reconciliation process: We can assist in the implementation of internal control procedures related to cash sales.
Our sector expertise can help you manage smoothly key issues such as:
- Accounting for Key Money and Lease Premiums
- Stock depreciation policy
- Compliance with legislation on capital allowances
- Audit requirements for UK Subsidiaries of large and medium sized groups
If you require further information on ACT London services to Retail & Fashion firms, please contact us at email@example.com